We are glad to announce the release of the CAD Assistant newest version. It contains a number of new features and improvements that we'd like to tell our customers about.
CAD Assistant is an offline 3D viewer and converter for CAD files and meshes. The software is available on Windows, Linux, Android and iOS.
Please enjoy the following new features and fixes available in CAD Assistant version 1.3:
- Improved perspective camera manipulations
- Improved Hollow Mesh/Mesh Edges presentations
- Improved performance of some operations on large assemblies
- glTF reader now supports files with embedded textures
- Added option specifying non-standard text encoding for reading STEP files
- Fixed jerky scrolling on touchpads on Windows notebooks supporting smooth scrolling
- Introduced basic support of SpaceMouse controller on Windows
- Added portrait mode and fixed resizing issues on Android platform
- New Open Cascade logo
You can download and install CAD Assistant on your mobile device from Google Play (Android) or App Store (iOS). For desktop computers please download the corresponding installers for Windows and macOS.
You can find more information about the application on CAD Assistant homepage.