Hoping to get some help as I am a beginner user. I have an excellent .JT 3d file of my workplace, created by a 3rd party company. I would like to convert this file to obj format for blender animation program. To run simple animations showing pipes and tanks etc.
I have CAD assistant which is able to load in around 80% of my file (file size is 60MB) unfortunately the remaining 20% of my file will not load. When I click on these missing objects in thre tree, I can see 'Null triangulations:1' in the stats box for the item. Is there anyway to fix this? I am able to view the full file on JT2Go