This forum is open to technical aspects of Open CASCADE including:
* Technical discussions - Open CASCADE problems and solutions on various computer systems and networks. "What we're doing in our project" suggestions on test setups for specific systems. Programming solutions.
* Project-management issues - organizational changes due to Open CASCADE use, training tasks necessary to master Open CASCADE. Concurrent engineering issues.
* Software tools - Hardware and Software requirements. Use of code design, analysis and test tools. Rating of experiences with Open CASCADE and other tools in relation to Open CASCADE. Pitfalls to watch out for. Pointers to relevant products and vendor documentation.
* Partnership and business issues - Finding technical and business partners for your project. Discussing your particular areas of competence. Open CASCADE product evolution, Open CASCADE-related events, participation in shows, seminars, vendor clubs.
Language SHALL BE ENGLISH. All posts shall be directly related to the subject of Open CASCADE. Topics of a political, philosophical or religious nature SHALL NOT be posted. No job postings.
No binary/HTML posts. Single, short announcements of Open CASCADE applications are acceptable, but should refer to Web pages for details.
* The moderator does not edit posts. They are either accepted as-is or deleted without explanation. To get a reply your email address must be valid. The moderator will not try to remove any NOSPAM strings before replying.
* If you think your post was deleted in error, your appeal will be reviewed by a third party (the newsgroup proponent).
* If you feel that someone else's post should not have been approved, please address your complaint to the moderator rather than posting a followup to the group.
* To avoid flames over netiquette issues, the moderator may ask you to correct your post.
* We explicitly accept ON TOPIC press releases.
* Attempts to re-post anything that was accepted less than 45 days ago will be treated as a duplicate.
* Please inform the moderator at mailto:email@example.com in case of spam posts. We shall make sure to avoid such problems.
Moderator's address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to keep the moderation light, and allow most non-spam posts.
Regis Le Boite