OCE-0.10 has been released. This version is not binary compatible with OCE 0.9.x series (OCE_ABI_SOVERSION number was incremented).
Here is a change summary since 0.9.1:
* Upgraded to OCCT 6.5.3
* Improved compiler support for the new OCCT version
- Fix build failures on Alpha
- bcc v5.6.4 port (builder 6)
- mingw64 linux build
- OSX OpenGL Support
- gcc 4.7
* Many cppcheck, clang and msvc compiler warning fixes
* Build system and packaging fixes and improvements
* Bugfix: Fix memory leak in OSD_FontMgr.cxx
* Bugfix: Points swapped in BRepExtrema_DistanceSS
Users who contributed to this release:
Denis Barbier, Fotios Sioutis, Jerome Robert,
QbProg, Thomas Paviot.