Open CASCADE S.A.S. is pleased to announce a new Open CASCADE Technology maintenance release version 6.2.1.
Maintenance releases are exclusively available to all Open CASCADE customers.
This new maintenance release of Open CASCADE Technology 6.2.1 introduces some new features and bug fixes. Some new features and improvements included in this release are:
- Implementation of support of UTF8 encoding for extended strings, and Unicode symbols in IGES;
- Implementation of protection against concurrent construction / destruction of Handle objects;
- Improvement of compatibility with STL and Windows-specific code;
- Performance and functional improvements in MeshVS package;
- New advanced selection mode in MeshVS for efficient work with big meshes;
- New standard attributes included in OCAF;
- Implementation of reading of ACIS SAT versions 10.0 - 14.0;
- Improvement of tools for reading and writing NASTRAN files in OMF;
- New tools for export of 2D geometrical data to DXF.
Detailed information is available in Release Notes (PDF).
Please, feel free to contact us via contact form.
Open CASCADE Support Team