Open CASCADE Technology 6.9.1 is available for download!
September 28, 2015
OPEN CASCADE is pleased to announce a new public release of Open CASCADE Technology (version 6.9.1).
Open CASCADE Technology and Products version 6.9.1 is a minor release, which includes about 200 improvements and bug fixes over the previous release 6.9.0.
Version 6.9.1 is binary incompatible with the previous versions of Open CASCADE Technology and Products, so applications linked against a previous version must be recompiled to run with this Version 6.9.1.
New in this version:
Open CASCADE Technology:
- Fast shape self-intersection detector;
- Improved stability and performance of extrema and intersection algorithms;
- Offset algorithms improved to handle complex geometries;
- Support of stereoscopic formats recognized by consumer display devices;
- Possibility to fit 3d viewer to an arbitrary object rather than the whole scene;
- Extended tools to remove small wires and narrow tails on faces in Shape Healing;
- History of Boolean operations is made accessible in DRAW;
- Express Mesh improved to better handle complex geometries;
- Surface from Scattered Points now can generate closed surfaces;
- Progress indication and user break functionality in Best Fit tool.
Detailed information about this release is available in Release Notes (PDF).
To download Open CASCADE Technology, please, visit our Download Center.
To learn more about our Products, please, visit our Components page.
Please, contact us for any additional information.