Open CASCADE Technology 7.1.0 is available for download!
November 25, 2016
OPEN CASCADE is pleased to announce a new public release of Open CASCADE Technology (version 7.1.0).
Open CASCADE Technology and Products version 7.1.0 is a minor release, which includes more than 500 improvements and code enhancements over major release 7.0.0.
New in this version:
- Support of Windows Store applications
- Definition of Standard_Boolean as bool instead of unsigned int
- Execution without the need of setting environment variables
- OCAF persistence without dynamic plugins
- Support of several attributes of one type at the same label
- Improved 3D Offset operation in mode Complete with Joint type Intersection
- Calculation of the optimal axis-aligned bounding box for a shape
- Improved reliability of HLR algorithm
- Prevention of original shapes modification in Modeling algorithms
- Use of a programmable pipeline (GLSL) by default on all platforms
- Improved rendering performance of a wireframe presentation
- Improved Shaded highlighting in AIS_Shape
- Improved clipping planes - better performance and upgraded capping that now can use object material
- Support of perspective projection and selection for transformation persistent objects
- New class AIS_Manipulator for interactive object transformation
- New optimized Path Tracing algorithm (adaptive screen space sampling)
- Improved support of STEP AP242, including PMI data, dimensions, and annotations
Detailed information about this release is available in Release Notes (PDF).
To download Open CASCADE Technology, please, visit our Download Center.
To learn more about our Products, please, visit our Components page.
Please, contact us for any additional information.