Open Cascade is pleased to announce that the next Open CASCADE Technology (OCCT) maintenance release (version 7.6.3) is prepared.
The sources of Open CASCADE Technology 7.6.3 are available under the V7_6_3 tag in the OCCT repository.
This maintenance release fixes the following critical problems:
- 29406: Foundation Classes – gp_Ax3 fails setting direction
- 31661: Modeling Data – Exception when projecting parabola or hyperbola to plane
- 32679: Data Exchange – STEP writer loses assembly instance name
- 32692: Mesh – In BRepMesh_ModelPreProcessor avoid crashes with problematic topology
- 32744: Modeling Algorithms – Endless loop in GCPnts_UniformDeflection
- 32864: Modeling Algorithms – Normal projection of a wire on a cylinder produces wrong result
- 32882: Modeling Data – Extrema curve/curve cannot find all solutions (OCCT 7.6 backport)
- 32914: Data Exchange – Some parts of compound are lost while writing STEP in nonmanifold mode
- 32915: Geom2dAPI_InterCurveCurve, The algorithm lost an intersection point.
- 32929: Modeling Algorithms – Crash in PerformIntersectionAtEnd after deletion of surfdata
- 32930: Modeling Algorithms – Crash in PerformIntersectionAtEnd when no face was found
- 32931: Modeling Algorithms – Crash in ChFi3d_IsInFront when no face was found
- 32973: Modeling Algorithms – Regression in BRepExtrema_DistShapeShape compared with 7.5
- 32990: Configuration – compilation errors since Emscripten 3.1.11 due to time_t redefined long->int
- 32991: Visualization, TKOpenGl – OpenGl_Window::Resize() ignores window virtual flag on macOS
- 33028: Standard_ConstructionError while using ShapeUpgrade_UnifySameDomain
- 33060: [Regression to 7.4.0] Mesh – Sub-precisional links provoke failure on face
- 33074: Visualization, TKOpenGl – PBR shader compilation error on Mesa OpenGL 3.1
Publication date: July 27, 2022.