Here is an update 1 over 6.5.0 which currently includes fixes made over 6.3.x and which were not integrated into official 6.5.0.
1. The name is certainly unofficial. It is only used to unambiguously identify an update over official x.y.z.
2. The update does not include recent updates made by the Community (Denis and others). This is yet to be made.
3. Details are included into readme.txt which I tried to keep structured and reasonably detailed.
4. The update should build and run just fine on Linux and other platforms given tiny updates over 6.3.x but I have not double-checked this yet.
5. I currently favored this wiki site to sourceforge as upload process on the latter seemed too heavy weight. Eventually it may move to the git repository initiated by Thomas Paviot as mentioned http://www.opencascade.org/org/forum/thread_20111/
Hope this helps.