I have a situation in which I go through the following steps:
- Create a Box using BRepPrimAPI_MakeBox
- Add the Box and all the Faces to the Data Framework using TNaming_Builder::Generated()
- Select Edge 3 on the Box using TNaming_Selector::Select with the Box as the Context Shape
- Fillet Edge 3 on the Box using BRepFilletAPI_MakeFillet
- Add the FilletedBox to the Data Framework using TNaming_Builder::Modify and TNaming_Builder::Generated as appropriate
- "Resize" the Box by creating a new Box2 using BRepPrimAPI_MakeBox
- Add the resized Box2 to the Data Framework using TNaming_Builder::Modify and the original Box as the OldShape
So, at this point, I try to get back a reference to Edge 3, which has now changed since its context shape was changed. However, whenever I use TNaming_Selector::NamedShape()->Get() on the Label in which I stored the selected Edge, I end up getting an Edge that is not in the resized Box2. Am a missing some step in adding data to the Data Framework that is needed?
Any help would be appreciated.