I upgraded the OCC from 6.7.1 to 6.8.0.
After the upgrade, I have trouble in running Reomte desktop mode. The trouble is in the local context. For example.
1. I log in my computer through Remote desktop on another computer.
2. I start the OCC application.
3. I switch to the selection to TopAbs_Edge for example.
4. The entire application will become veryyyyy slow.
The issue happens on some older computers also.
If you want to reproduce the issue,
1. Log in your computer through Remote desktop from other computer.
2. Run the OCC MFC sample application to debug the "Viewer3d" project.
3. Create a box
4. Switch the selection to "Edge"
You will get the problem.
OCC6.7.1 doesn't have such issue. I guess the issue is related to the Opengl kernel.
Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.