Hi. first, I read the Article http://www.opencascade.org/org/forum/thread_14581/ But I can't set a system. My procedure is
1. Download jdk-6u20-windows-i586
2. Download qt-win-opensource-4.7.0-mingw.exe
3. Download ActiveTcl184.108.40.206.293667-win32-ix86-threaded.exe
4. Download fltk-1.1.10-source(It's stable version)
5. Install no.1(java) in C:\program\
6. Install no.2(QT) in C:\
7. Install no.3(TCL) in C:\ (In this procedure, i can't find the TIX folder !! so, i can't insert the system variable value)
8. And except no.7 procedure, I try to do same progress in article that i told on this top page.
If you solve this problem, please comment to me.
have a nice day.