CAD Exchanger is a set of software libraries to read and write 3D CAD files in CAD applications.
It allows to import and export 30+ key CAD formats, including B-Rep and polygonal representations, meta-data (names, IDs and user-defined properties) and PMI (graphical and semantic). Get access to all the key 3D formats including native CAD systems (SOLIDWORKS, CATIA, Siemens NX, PTC Creo, Autodesk DWG), neutral (glTF, JT, OBJ, STEP etc.) and kernel formats (ACIS, Parasolid, Rhino etc.).
- Broad feature set: CAD conversions, web and desktop visualization, domain-specific algorithms
- Performance: excellent single- and multi-threaded performance, delayed loading, patented parallel computing
- Developer-centric: comprehensive docs, tutorials and examples, short learning curve
- Cross-platform: Windows/macOS/Linux/iOS/Android, Internet Explorer/Google Chrome/Mozilla Firefox/Safari
- Per format/add-on or via cost-effective bundles
- Independent from expensive CAD software
- Unlimited number of developers
- Flexible licensing models for distribution, SaaS, in-house usage
Q. What programming languages and configurations does the SDK support?
A. CAD Exchanger SDK supports C++, C#, Java; Windows, MacOS, Linux and Android; 64-bit and partially 32-bit architectures. For the detailed list please refer to User's Guide.
Q. Does CAD Exchanger require any CAD system to be installed?
A. No. CAD Exchanger SDK is a self-contained set of libraries without dependencies on any expensive CAD system API. This enables truly cross-platform functioning (such as reading Solidworks files on MacOS).
Q. What Open CASCADE versions does CAD Exchanger support?
A. We typically support two-three latest versions.